Charity is at the heart of Planet Bee…
When you purchase a card from Planet Bee, you're also helping to support two amazing charities: Mental Health UK and Action for Children.
Through every order made we have made the commitment of allowing the customer to choose either of the charities at check out and Planet Bee will make a donation with every card sold.
We are so passionate about making a difference and are *buzzing* to have these partners as part of our story.
For more information on the charities – keep reading!
Mental Health UK brings together the heritage and experience of four charities from across the country who have been supporting people with their mental health for over 50 years.
Working UK-wide, they deliver both national and local services that enable and empower people to understand and manage their mental health in a person-centred and empathetic way.
With their local service delivery and national expertise in supporting people whose lives are affected by mental health problems, they have been able to mark a significant footprint in the areas that deeply challenge our mental health and stability.
Mental Health UK provide support and services for some of the biggest societal challenges that pose a threat to people’s mental health, including:
- Money problems
- Navigating through the system to get the right support
- Understanding mental health
- Loneliness and isolation
- Resilience in young people
Mental Health UK won’t stop until everyone has the tools they need to live their best possible life.
Action for Children protects and supports children and young people, providing practical and emotional care and support, ensuring their voices are heard, and campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
- They’re passionate about all children having a safe and happy childhood.
- They’re ambitious for children and young people.
- They collaborate internally and externally with other organisations to get the best outcomes for children.
- They’re inclusive, and strive to ensure that all children are included.
Action for Children take action in three ways:
1. Intervention. Anyone can get trapped in poverty, abuse or violence. When they spot problems, they take action early. They step in to help children, young people and families before things get worse.
2. Prevention. Action for Children give young people the support they need to grow up safe and happy. Projects like The Blues Programme teach important life skills and help to build resilience. It’s simple and it works.
3. Advocacy. Children don’t have a say in many things that affect their lives. They listen to what they want and take their concerns to the government. And campaign for better support and resources.
Join us and make a real difference!
We donate 10p of every card sold to causes of your choice.